Light-O-Rama Forums

Mini Director Question

Roger2

What is your software version and license level.  The answer to your question depends on that information.  

Best to update your forum profile to reflect that so we don't have to ask in the future.

27 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

What is your software version and license level.  The answer to your question depends on that information.  

Best to update your forum profile to reflect that so we don't have to ask in the future.

Version 6.1 and Pro license. 

Well I’m pretty sure I have a corrupted TSO card. I can download sequences from the sequence store and I made my own static sequence and I can put all of those together into a show and it runs flawlessly. The minute I try to use any of the TSO sequences into the show it screws everything up. 

having a look at the config file would be helpful. I use a mini director with TSO seq as well with no issues. Are you using the hub to create the card? You may want to create a show in the hub with just one or two of the TSO seq first and see if maybe just one seq is messed up.  Also check your settings in the hub, there are several in it that controls how the show plays.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 11:43 AM, dgander said:

having a look at the config file would be helpful. I use a mini director with TSO seq as well with no issues. Are you using the hub to create the card? You may want to create a show in the hub with just one or two of the TSO seq first and see if maybe just one seq is messed up.  Also check your settings in the hub, there are several in it that controls how the show plays.

I did figure out the issue. The very first sequence on the TSO card is messed up. As long as I don’t use that song and sequence everything works as it should.