Light-O-Rama Forums

Beleive...In Holiday Magic!!!

wanderingtrucker

"Believe...In Holiday Magic" song for the Disney Christmas Fireworks show in 2004.

I finally found it and it only took me 2 weeks of searching. The song actually exists for those of you who have downloaded the sequence but have not been able to use if for lack of having the right song. If you need the music for the excellent sequence, send me a msg and I'll hit ya up with the link for it. I got the CD coming and my light show will be amazing. The song is the full version 13:28 minutes in length.
Happy lighting...

Time to change my show now since everyone will be using this as common as WiW...LoL

This song is not hard to find. The song is done by Kellie Coffey a country music singer. You can get it on her web site or Disneys Music Vault web site for free. I cant find the link to the DMV but I know where it is, but I have to go dig it up and I will post it back.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Texan78 wrote:
Time to change my show now since everyone will be using this as common as WiW

ROTFL! Robin calls WiW a Halloween song!

Jeff

I don't blame him... Bout the only way you could use it and still have an element of surprise...LoL

I couldn't find it on her site either, and I couldn't find the Disney Music Vault.

However ... if you Google "Believe in Magic" and bittorrent you'll find a number of sites which have it available. The one I downloaded from was thepirate.org (or something similar).

I hadn't used bittorrent before, so had to download/install that protocol (which was easy) and then getting the music was also easy. (The one I got from included the Kelli Coffey item(s) plus a few others which will be useful.)

Rick

anyone have a sequence for this. I have the music. like to look at the sequences to get ideas. Saw the one at lemmonlights and loved it.

Kellie Coffeys site seems to be messed up right now. Looks like they are redoing it. I stumbled across the DMV site because of Halloween because of everyone looking for the Haunted Maison stuff and it had that song as well. I have to go dig back through that forum to see if I can find that link again.

Very nice song, thanks for this thread. I think we are going to edit it down to between time markers 1:15 - 2:45 for our show next year. It really makes you feel all warm and cozy inside. :) I can see color shifts, strobes and a few sweeps in that song. ;)

-Jeff