Light-O-Rama Forums

VERY IMPORTANT HEADS UP FOR RUNNING SHOWS

robert cox

I just went to run a test show and the lights were hanging like they do if you run directly from the sequence editor.

i am using an old computer with the minimum amount of memory. This is the same cpu that worked fine the last 2 years. i checked the taskmanager and noticed that lor was using 97% of the processor.

Make sure you right click on your tray icon---holiday lights designer was defaulted to on, and eating up all my memory. MAKE SURE TO TURN IT OFF

bob

with hld disabled i saw no lag at all, with it turned on from the tray icon it is a huge memory hog. i have an old compaq with a 476 mhz processor and 248 mb of ram. and it was pegging the cpu at 98%

the cpu is bare bones with only lor loaded. it could be a memory hog because it is looking for hld, which i do not have installed. but seeing how much memory it is using i am guessing you could see the animation window

bob

Jeff, I am using an old 500 htz machine to run show, and noticed that I can not even edit my channels in channel grid tool. System seems not to be able to handle, and show does weird things, until I edit them on good machine, than copy. I am affraid to even try loading anything us into it. Not sure on the mem, think it has 1/2 gig.