Light-O-Rama Forums

aux a

bkk1ng

What do you have for Hardware ? and I assume you either Purchased CPC Packages or RGBPlus Sequences....

The "Package" Unit ID "Does Not" come set to the RGBPlus Sequences - you "Must" configure the Unit ID's for that controller

By default all the LOR Controllers come Set to Unit ID 01 -

https://store.lightorama.com/pages/rgbplus-networks

Edited by Jimehc

How many Strands of 50 - depends on a lot of electrical values - but the controller will address 170 Pixels Max Per Port - if configured to do so..

4 minutes ago, bkk1ng said:

yes the unit id was the issue
but on roof lights how many can i daisy chain together its only letting me do 100 lights

Would you PLEASE list your hardware models, ID assigned to it AND the network you are connecting it to.

Pixies can easily do 100 Nodes per port  . A Network can easily handle 2400 channels (dumb and Smart)

1 minute ago, Jimehc said:

How many Strands of 50 - depends on a lot of electrical values - but the controller will address 170 Pixels Max Per Port - if configured to do so..

170 takes a bit of care.

100 just works under 99% of the usage (12V), which is why I worded my answer the way I did.

18 hours ago, bkk1ng said:

i have 1 adapter plugged in and only running aux a yet the spinners wont light up in the preview

Do not skip a network! If you only have 1 adapter make it LOR Reg Network and comm 3 if available.

JR

• Like 1