Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR scheduler files

Wayne K

I built a new pc for the show computer and I have transferred everything over to the new machine. But the schedule editor has nothing showing in it. Where does that file get saved to when you save it? It has a lot of different schedules in there and would like to import or get it back so I don't have to start over. It is showing on the old computer and I copied the whole directory over that had my last years files in it and then done the lor post to point the new install to my file location.

Thanks

Wayne 

In S4, the schedule files are in the root of your LOR directory structure.  There are two files (that are active):  weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc.  If you are like me, you have some others saved with different names so you can quickly switch to Halloween, Christmas, Year-round, etc.

Thanks Jim

I had put those 2 files into the sequence folder instead of the root

Edited by Wayne K

On 10/23/2022 at 9:51 AM, k6ccc said:

In S4, the schedule files are in the root of your LOR directory structure.  There are two files (that are active):  weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc.

FYI, IIRC, those 2 files are in the same directory in S5.

In S6, the file is now named CommonData\ShowScheduleSettings.json and has a completely different (and better) format.