Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have LED they would like to sell?

wt1924

Hello,

My zip code 37146 Let me know what you have and the cost. I really need blue as soon as possible but am looking for red, pure white, blue and green. Thanks.

Christmaslightshow.com had a case of C6 pure white for $50 ($1 per string). Shipping was kind of high ($63 for me) but I still couldn't buy 4 strands for that price. The box was at my door in 2 days. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2022 at 7:22 PM, Sctiger said:

Christmaslightshow.com had a case of C6 pure white for $50 ($1 per string). Shipping was kind of high ($63 for me) but I still couldn't buy 4 strands for that price. The box was at my door in 2 days. 

Wish I had been around to see his sales earlier in 2022.. could use some replacements for my M5's on my mega tree.. $5/strand is hard to come by these days.. I wonder why hes closing up shop? Any idea? 

18 hours ago, lightningrod4life said:

Wish I had been around to see his sales earlier in 2022.. could use some replacements for my M5's on my mega tree.. $5/strand is hard to come by these days.. I wonder why hes closing up shop? Any idea? 

I have no idea. I imagine there's pretty stiff competition for a niche market. Not to mention the shift towards pixels. He is still trying to get rid of stuff though. I got an email last week of the stuff remaining.

16 hours ago, Sctiger said:

I have no idea. I imagine there's pretty stiff competition for a niche market. Not to mention the shift towards pixels. He is still trying to get rid of stuff though. I got an email last week of the stuff remaining.

I keep trying to look through the website and everything I have been coming across comes up as "sold out" . Any way you can PM me and I can give you my email to forward that list to me?? thanks!!