Light-O-Rama Forums

HolidayCoro and HolidaySequences

Frozen Tundra

I purchased a 16 x 50 Pixel Tree Sequence from each of these companies. I am presently running LOR 5.6.8 Pro. I use LOR Sequencer, the audio file loads no problem, I click on open, find my LMS file click on it. The LOR Sequencer does it thing. But the majority of the file goes into the Not Match section. 

Can someone walk me through this? I know I am doing something wrong. The YouTube Videos make it look so easy.

Thank you

Sounds like the channel config from the purchased sequences does not match your channel assignments.  How you fix that depends on what version you are using - which I can't see on my phone...

Okay, after posting I see you are on S5.  Answer is longer than I want to type on my phone.

Edited by k6ccc

When you open those sequences just assign it the preview with its name, not your preview. 

Just click through the steps until the sequence opens. Do not worry about mismatched items.

Copy and paste it into your working sequence.

When finished DO NOT save any changes to the copied sequence, just in case you made a mistake.

JR

Just allow the new HC sequence to load and when the "map updated preview to sequence" dialog box pops up select "Import as new Preview". once the sequence loads, you will have the HC preview that came with the sequence added to your preview list titled Imported from ********. from here you can create a new sequence or load an existing sequence with the same audio file and copy and paste the Tree prop data to the new or existing sequence preview with the RGB tree, That's pretty much it.              

Basically with HS sequences, they all start at the "Bottom Left" corner of the pixel tree or matrix. All you are doing is selecting, then copy and paste from their sequence, into your sequence. Just insure your channel arrangement is set up the same way the HS sequence is.

Sorry everyone who is trying to help me.

I am a newbie to all of this. My second year. Last year was amazing. There were cars parked out front of the house every night from November 15 to December 25.

This year I want to make it even bigger and better. I purchased (2) 16 x 50 Pixel trees and turned them into one 16 x 50 tree. running (2) 8 channel boxes. (Thanks to Mr. P).

I found other sequences for the Pixel trees at other sites. This is where the problems start. As I am a newbie. I am not sure how to get them into my playlist.

This is what I am doing. With not luck. 

I open my LOR Sequencer, I open a new musical sequence

Pick my audio file,

Select quick preview

Select I am using a LOR device, 16 channels, at the bottom number of motion effect rows for pixel props  without defaults, changed to 16, select create

Now I go to file, select open, select your sequence, it loads but only the "stars" are loaded to the matched,the RGB go to the "Not Matched"

That's where I stop.

Thank you for any help you maybe able to offer.

May I respectfully suggest that you start with the video tutorials online with LOR. They should be able to guide you faster than most of us. Please understand, we are all very busy setting up our own shows. Its hard to understand which controller(s) you are using. Pixels require an RGB controller depending on the type you have. A usual 16x50 pixel tree, would usually need a Pixcon16 or other similar controller. I'm not up on the Pixie line of controllers but I think they'll run them. What kind of pixels are they?....ws2811's or ?

You need to create a "Show". It stores all the information needed to run the desired sequences. Since you are in Version 5, make sure the LOR control panel is running on the bottom right of the task bar, then you'll see a red bulb. Right click on it to create a show file.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked