Light-O-Rama Forums

JR's Singing Faces Sequences Now Available

dibblejr

Some of you may know me through different sequence forums and know I've dedicated years and personal time towards sequencing singing faces. I'm happy to say, thanks to Luminous Harmony, they are now being offered at a reasonable price. 

The list of songs will grow as time permits. I have sequenced hundreds of singing face sequences.

The sequences are set up as "universal 8 channels, 5 mouth" sequences. As long as you have 5 mouth movements they will work even if they are custom built singing props. The channels are as follows but may be labeled differently by whichever vendor you purchased your props.

1- Outline

2- Eyes Open

3- Eyes Closed

4- Top Lip

5- Ah/ Vowell / Closed Mouth

6- Oh Mouth

7- Middle Lip

8- Top Lip

Props include but not limited to, Snowmen, Bulbs, Trees, Pumpkins, Stars, Monsters from the various vendors.

They are not sequenced for RGB nodes however they can be used for any 5 mouth position RGB props with some extra effort. 

These sequences are formatted as an .LMS file. They will open in S4, S5 and S6. Videos are provided in the store front to show you how to import the sequences. 

As Always I have tried to make this as simple for you as possible.

Click on the link to visit the store.

LH: Singing Faces (luminousharmony.com)

• Like 3

Highly Recommended!

I used JR to sequence a few songs for me this year and the quality of the syncing is fantastic.  His communication is great, and he was able to turn around all 3 songs in just a few days.  I highly recommend JR for anyone that is interested!

Thanks,

Tim

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bizywk said:

Looking for a singing tree sequence for the Polar Express theme.   Didn't see it in your store.  Do you have one for sale?

Which songs, I do have them but not all have made it to the store. Shoot me a PM please.

Thank you

JR