Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm have a problem with a master prop.

RKW Nevada Lights

In preview design under other warnings, I'm getting: Arch 5 Universe 8 does not match the channels in its master prop and Arch 6 Universe 8 does not match the channels in its master prop and Arch 2 Universe 7 does not match the channels in its master prop and finally Arch 3 Universe 7 does not match the channels in its master prop.

I have a total of 6 arches 3 hocked together on universe 7 and 3 hoked together on universe 8. each arch has 50 lights.  running version 6.1.2 Pro. 

Thanks for any help.

U7 channel  1-150

U7 Channel  151-300

U7 channel  301-450

No Master Prop

Same for U8

Edited by Jimehc

Thank you for your response,

I setup everything like you said but I can't find a way to take away the master prop.  

Upper right corner, look for something similar to "use same channel as".  Sorry, I'm on my phone and can't remember the exact wording.  Change to none or unassigned (or something like that).

6 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Upper right corner, look for something similar to "use same channel as".  Sorry, I'm on my phone and can't remember the exact wording.  Change to none or unassigned (or something like that).

Thank you for your response,

I setup everything like you said but I can't find a way to take away the master prop.  

That worked. Thank you for your help. 

• The topic was locked