Light-O-Rama Forums

Bulk changes for Pixel Stakes

jroot

Unit IDs for Pixel Stakes: The default Unit ID (15) conflicts with my existing setup. When I try to update the unit IDs for the 40 pixel stakes, it seems to be working when I do it 1 unit ID at a time. However, when I do a bulk change for all 40 stakes, LOR show the stakes as conflicting with each other on the new unit ID. Anyone else seeing this and knows the workaround for a bulk change?

First of all, the fact that it's pixel stakes does not matter.  What controller are we talking about?  And what "default Unit ID (15)" are you talking about?

Are you trying to change the settings of the controllers themselves or the ID assignments in your preview?  I assume the latter...

I had the same thoughts, Jim  but these are apparently LOR Stake Kits which include pixels and controller and a default ID for compatibility with the new CPC sequences.

Go into Channel Conflicts - show LOR Props - select just the props assigned to Channel ID (15) then Bulk Change..

Then select props assign to ID-16 and Bulk Change..

Then ID-17 - Then ID-18

Those Peace Stacks Use Four Unit ID's - so you can not bulk change all to 1 Unit ID..

Edited by Jimehc

Pixies can only be change 1 PORT (LOR ID is per port) at a time.  ( wish there was an option if you selected the Base ID: Do the whole controller?)