Light-O-Rama Forums

An really awfull thought!

Guest guest

I was just thinking, what if the LOR store ran out of bandwith of sale day? The few days the sale is and the sudden run on things, is it possible for Light-O-Rama to run out? Should we all try to be on first thing in the morning? Like lets say the site goes down for too many hits, could we place an 'rain check' order here? Do I just need a chill-pill? Ok..............

...Im through

JUST SAY EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!

--Daniel L

Dan has said the reason the April sale was delayed to May was so he could get more stock in, don't worry the stock is now there and available. With Carson's video and 15 minutes of fame last year, Dan knows what a run can be like. Plus remember, this isn't the first sale Dan has had. We played this game last year before many of you knew anything about LOR.

If anyone is dense enough not to be able to figure it out on your own, Dan and Mary Baldwin are principled people who have set up their business the same way they live their lives; with lots of genorsity and honesty. If, they were to run out of stock, which is unlikely, there is a whole cadre of members from PC that have already told Dan that he can wait to fill our orders until all the newbis orders are fufilled.

Now everyone please see John "Flamingo Man" Lomnicki for a special little pill. Don't forget to wash it down with some grape kool-aid. :]

Jeff

I agree with Jeff on this one. Just for the record I was 75% thinking of going to PLUS 2005. Once I placed an order with Dan and got all the help I and anyone else needed from him I just had to meet this guy face to face. If you know any vender not with Planet Christmas that will give the attention and service after the sale that we get here let me know, so I can buy something form them, even if I don't need it.

I deal with venders everyday at work and I sometimes come home and go to LOR thread just to feel good about venders again.

Don't worry about it.

glenn