Light-O-Rama Forums

Beta Bug Report - Cannot rearrange palette in motion effects

jwblazek

During last nights LOR Forum Zoom meeting, I observed Aubrey drag the colors in the palette to rearrange order. Cool feature! HOWEVER, I am running 6.0.10 (Beta) pro. Attempts to do so, do nothing. I am running a Win 10 machine with all of Microsoft patches and updates installed

It was suggested I generate a bug report

GREAT new stuff, by the way, hope to see a released version soon

I was not on the Zoom last night so I could not tell what she suggested.  Also note that I do VERY little in Motion Effects (almost all SuperStar).

So I tried it.  In my case, I selected about a 10 second segment of my P10 matrix and [Shift-A] to insert Motion Effects.  I then selected several different types of effects that allow selecting and changing colors. (bars, pinwheel, and several others).  I was able to left click and hold on any of the color selection block and while holding, move that to one of the other color selection block and then release the mouse button.  The order would change in the color selection boxes and also on the preview of the effect at the top.  In other words, it did exactly as I would expect it.

For example if the first four color selections boxes were Red / Green / Blue / Yellow (and all checked), if I left clicked on the Red box, held the mouse button down, moved the pointer to the Blue box and released the mouse button, the order would become Green / Blue / Red / Yellow.

Does that not work for you?

BTW, this was on 6.0.12 which came out last night.

@jwblazek Can't imagine why it wouldn't work for you. Make sure you click in one color block and drop it in another color block (not in between). Dragging or dropping onto a checkboxes doesn't work either.

image.gif