Light-O-Rama Forums

Shipment Canceled

Durty

I made a couple orders for the Summer Sale, one of those orders just recently (yesterday) said it had shipped.  I just happened to go into the LOR store this morning and that tracking number says "Shipment Canceled".  Has this happened to anyone else?  The order is showing "Fulfilled" with a tracking number...but the shipment is canceled.  Just very odd and I'd like to get ahead of it if there is a problem.

1 hour ago, 75redman said:

Contact the help desk. 

Yeah, did that but thought I'd check here to see if anyone had a similar issue with resolution or additional information.

On 8/27/2022 at 11:16 AM, Durty said:

Yeah, did that but thought I'd check here to see if anyone had a similar issue with resolution or additional information.

Might take a while to get an answer.  I'm still waiting on word when my items will be repaired and sent back.  If I'd had the funds, I'd just buy new replacements, as I never figured it would be this long.  But they have had some issues, so, have no idea when everything will be back to somewhat normal at LOR.   Just have to keep waiting and being patient I guess.  Difficult for me, because I just don't have the patience of Job. LOL

• The topic was locked