Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report

jwblazek

Been sequencing the same song for teh past several hours in S6 v6.0.4 beta Pro without and issue, following my routine of playing visible, adding effects and tweaking as needed. All was going great, I did NOT change the prop or preview but am now getting an error message of

Network Check

The following items have motion effects that cannot be played because they are on an LOR network that is not enhanced. Either disable controlling lights, update the Prop definition, update Network preferences or remove the motion effects.

Group: mega Pumpkin 1 (4x9) regular

I went to Control Lights and turned it off and the message does not appear, but obviously I need to control the lights eventually

This prop is using a CTB-16 to control 16 strings of LED rope light on a pumpkin wire frame on a regular non-enhanced network with about 8 other CTB-16s. My pixel controllers are on other aux networks

I was in midst of sequencing, prop, network etc was not touched

What did i do?

Went though all the rows and found somehow a motion effect row got added, whilst IU was sequencing a different prop

Bottom line, is working now but no clue what or why what happened happened

Further digging shows that several columns of all my props got sequenced at the same time, so a keyboard error on my part?

seems to me this should not be easy to make such an error

Good bet on your guess of what happened.  And of course, 6.0.4 is several beta version behind.