Light-O-Rama Forums

Usability Feedback: 6.0.8 - Cannot find Motion Pack Import

Georgia Missy

Probably a totally stupid comment question, and the issue is probably pebcak, but I have older motion packs that i had not yet imported into main sequences - I cannot find a way without the S5 hub to do this.

Issue probably goes away for the newer RGB sequences coming in october, but having a challenge importing the ones i have now.   Any advice - cannot find on the FAQs or in this forum (still searching on facebook)

Motion Pak merging is not supported in S6 because Motion Paks will be discontinued this October. All previously purchased Motion Paks will still work with Traditional Layout sequences, but you must use S5 to initially merge them. Here's more information:

https://sequences.lightorama.com/MotionPaks_ep_55.html

Perfect, this was the answer I expected!  And, as i thought, the problem was between chair and keyboard - i didnt think to look at the "main" motion packs page for this bit of detail since i had previously purchased.    

it *may* be helpful to post that disclaimer on the packages that offer motion packs today - just for awareness.

Thank you so much!