Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report - 6.0.8

ndutton

Unless I miss my guess, life is transitioning from S6 being a beta to a production release.

33 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Unless I miss my guess, life is transitioning from S6 being a beta to a production release.

That is correct. The beta period officially ended on the 7th. The beta versions will stop running on 9/1.

Hi

Will we able to keep running it with an upgraded license or will the official release be 9/1?

I would prefer to stay on V6 rather than downgrade and reupdate when the official release occurs.

Thanks

I had to re-register again yesterday and 6.0.8 beta to get out of demo mode, but all is working now. I think it's safe to assume it will continue till Sept 1, at which time the licensing requirements will resume.

1 hour ago, stevehoyt said:

Hi

Will we able to keep running it with an upgraded license or will the official release be 9/1?

I would prefer to stay on V6 rather than downgrade and reupdate when the official release occurs.

Thanks

We plan to have an official release before 9/1. The beta versions will literally stop working on 9/1.

thanks that works for me.

Any update on the Apple app approval?

I am exclusively iPad and iPhone user for apps.

1 hour ago, stevehoyt said:

Any update on the Apple app approval?

I am exclusively iPad and iPhone user for apps.

It was added to the App Store yesterday!

There were two program items that never got tested...time leader, time follower. We have no idea what they are and if they work or not.

1 minute ago, dgrant said:

There were two program items that never got tested...time leader, time follower. We have no idea what they are and if they work or not.

These will not be in the first production release. They will be added at a later date.

Please pass it on to all of the programmers involved, in my opinion, nice job! Things are centralized now which makes it easier. There are still suggested improvements that should be considered but overall, good initial scope, creation, planning and testing. This is why LOR is the best!

Downloaded the iPhone app just now.  I'm in a busy cellphone location and the show player page only showed the master volume and dimming sliders - I assume because of the busy coverage.  We'll see what it looks like when I get away from the 10k other people all trying to use cell data.

I downloaded it too but so far, it won't let me in. I entered the entire serial number for LOR but says no good.

Never mind, I figured it out

Edited by dgrant

The iPhone app is working now that I'm not competing with 10K other people for cellular data.

Quite disappointed that you just removed the link for the beta before the new one is actually released. I agree with Steve that it made no sense to uninstall v6 to install v5 for a few weeks to only then go back to v6.

Given i am stuck at 6.0.6, i basically am down tools and missing weeks in prep for the xmas season.

Its not how i would have done it anyway.