Light-O-Rama Forums

Our first Christmas Display 2021

Hansen

Combination of the Classical and TSO Russian Dance. All traditional lights, the two LOR singing trees, fire machines, and cold spark machines. And lots of help from JR on the trees. First year and we are hooked.

16 hours ago, Hansen said:

All traditional lights, the two LOR singing trees, fire machines, and cold spark machines.

And a matrix, and video projection.

That was a lot for a first year.

• 2 weeks later...

very nice work.  It looks like you are using projection mapping, what do products are you using for that? Luxedo? or DIY?  How do you like it?  In hind sight I would have gone with that in the interest of time the variety of avenues available if i have the house that would support it.

• 10 months later...
On 8/17/2022 at 7:01 PM, Dr_Aplet said:

very nice work.  It looks like you are using projection mapping, what do products are you using for that? Luxedo? or DIY?  How do you like it?  In hind sight I would have gone with that in the interest of time the variety of avenues available if i have the house that would support it.

We worked with a company called Digital press works. Th second year or 2022 we did our own mapping, as well as most of the video editing using the  Adobe suite.

We also changed the fire machines out to LP rather than the type that use the starter fluid. Thanks..Sorry for the slow response, we don’t get on here as often as we should.. Check out the 2022 shows on YouTube. The Hansens Lar&Steph…