Light-O-Rama Forums

Feature Request - Sequencer Related

dgrant

Each time I'm using the sequencer, I keep finding instances of where I'd like the ability to select and move entire rows of programming to a different location in the list. Yes, we can already do one row at a time. Lets say, I wish to move 16 rows or more together. If we could use the CNTRL key or Shift key like in the file manager, to select and move rows, that would sure be nice. Now if there's a way to accomplish this already, in-mass, please tell me as I've never found it. Yes, I know about the configuration Import/Export.

Not sure it's exactly what you want but you can click as many rows as you want (if there are next to each other), then hit the "R" key to select those rows, then can copy (or cut) and paste where you want them. 

No, its not. That will allow selection of the sequencing within but I'm wanting to grab the actual rows including the labels from the left side and move those, in-mass, up or down in the list. Possibly also add a compressing function that will taken the various selected rows and put them closer together and insert where you want them. Right now, we can select one row, label, at a time and move it to where we wish and it takes its programming with it. That's great, but it would be nice to move more than just one at a time.

• Like 2

+1   Would like this too!

Also would be nice if the prop move front to back was brought back.  Miss that one!

On 8/5/2022 at 6:28 AM, dgrant said:

Each time I'm using the sequencer, I keep finding instances of where I'd like the ability to select and move entire rows of programming to a different location in the list. Yes, we can already do one row at a time. Lets say, I wish to move 16 rows or more together. If we could use the CNTRL key or Shift key like in the file manager, to select and move rows, that would sure be nice. Now if there's a way to accomplish this already, in-mass, please tell me as I've never found it. Yes, I know about the configuration Import/Export.

You can convert it to a grid view group and then move it that way. It will ask which beginning channel and end channel you want. Of course the channels must be in order but it works.

After you move, just remove the grouping.

I 2nd this. This is how I do all my songs. Everything is grouped. I can expand if I need to see that set of items or controller when sequencing. This allows me to re arrange as needed. 

20 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

You can convert it to a grid view group and then move it that way. It will ask which beginning channel and end channel you want. Of course the channels must be in order but it works.

After you move, just remove the grouping.