Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug: 6.0.8. Control Panel. Recent Sequences. Exit and immediately go back to same yields nothing.

johnwayne

Using Beta 6.0.8.

Just rebooted computer.

Control Panel set to auto-launch with Windows startup.

Control Panel comes up.  

In "Recent Sequences" pane I pick first sequence.  It launches fine in Sequencer.

Exit the Sequencer without making any changes and not saving anything.

Return to Control Panel.

In "Recent Sequences" pane I pick first sequence (which is same sequence I was just in).  Nothing happens.

I can pick another recent sequence and all opens fine.  Soon as I exit Sequencer and try to immediately get back to it in Control Panel Recent Sequences I get nothing.

Confirmed - with a work around.

As JohnWayne noted, can't select the top recent sequence after it has been selected.  Also noted that it will be highlighted.  After selecting some other sequence and exiting Sequencer, you can select the top sequence and it will open, but again, after exiting without any changes, the name will again be highlighted and not able to be selected.  If some other sequence is opened and closed without any changes, that some other sequence can be selected and opened from the Recent Sequences list.

Work around:  Open Sequencer with the "Sequencer" button in the upper right, and select the sequence from within Sequencer (either from the recent list in  Sequencer or Menu > File > Open.

Light-O-Rama Control Panel (64-bit)
Version 6.0.8 (BETA)
Copyright 2022 Light-O-Rama, Inc.
Pro Edition
Registered to: Jim Walls

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit
Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-1603 0 @ 2.80GHz
NVIDIA NVS 310

Edited by k6ccc

Thanks for reporting the issue. This will be fixed in the next release, although the next release will require you to double-click on a sequence name to open it.