Light-O-Rama Forums

Scheduling in calendar view with no weekly schedule

WayneKremer

I used to have a weekly schedule (Mon-Sun). This year, I chose to use the calendar schedule instead. So, I deleted the entire weekly schedule and added a list of shows to run this Friday and saved. The date is bolded...which is good.

Now, I run the LOR control panel and enable shows. According to the LOR control panel, it states the next show to run is at 12:00AM on Sunday. Hmmmm....no....that is not right.

I open the Schedule Editor back up and everything looks right. There is nothing in the weekly view at all. Any ideas?

Wayne

Wayne,

I'm using the calendar schedule prior to the 28th. I can say that after 10:00pm (when the lights go out) it will show 12:00am as the next show. (In fact, I noticed this last night.)

This morning, however, it is showing the correct show time of 6:00pm today.

To be extra sure you've removed everything from the weekly schedule, you could delete 'weeksched.lsc' from your computer. It will be recreated when you next open the schedule editor.

Don, just to be sure, I deleted the weeksched.lsc file (and I verified the timestamp on the file) to be sure their were no duplicates. I went back in and verified nothing is in the weekly area at all. After running the control panel again, it still comes up with the next show on 12:00AM on Sunday. Screen shot attached. I could show the weekly schedule, but trust me....it's totally empty.

Wayne

Attached files 162952=9426-Schedule1.gif

Wayne,

For testing purposes what happens if you put a schedule in the calender for the current day? That would prove that the show player is reading the file or not.

Although I think you are fine, BUT understand that you wanting to be sure.

Chuck

This is a display bug, not a scheduling bug. The show itself should start right on schedule.

I agree with Chuck, though - to be sure, schedule a show (on the calendar) for the near future, and see that it starts properly.

Sorry for this problem. Thanks for pointing it out.

OK, when I set something for today, it shows the correct time. So, yep...it's a bug. Just one more to add to your list Bob. :)

Attached files 163016=9427-Schedule2.gif