Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence help

Hansen

We are adding new DMX fire and cold spark machines to our programs. We have a Idmx-1000. We have run tests with our three head fire machine in the hardware side and it works great.. when we try for a test in the sequencer we have not been able to make it work.. after reading through the manual, and looking at the manual online, the version is old. We are running the latest pro software.. and they do not match. Question is, how do we set it up to program and work.. I feel like it does not recognize the the DMX, and we can’t get the test to program at all.. I’ve included a screen shot and short video if they will load.. help please!!!.. files won’t load… but I have them, and can send them to however can help.

thanks

larry

Thank you fort the document connect. I had that document printed out as well. We opened a help request and got a little more help there as well. What eternally helped was re-reading everything, and then just trial and error. I’d like to say, we finally got it all to work and ran successful tests. If we can ever be of help[ with anyone else and DMX, we would be happy to do so.. On to the next project…

Thank you

• This topic was locked and unlocked