Light-O-Rama Forums

How to find and move all my sequences

xmas traffic jams

Howdy all, I have moved from a Dell with W 7 to a Lenovo with W10…… and now only a handful of sequences will show up. If I search for the rest they show up in the same file but LOR does not see them. 

When you say "LOR does not see them" do you mean when you use the "File" -> "Open..." menu from the Sequencer they are not there? The Open dialog should show the name of the folder on the top. Is that the same folder where you found "the rest"?

Yes. I can see all my sequences in the folder if I use file explorer, but only around s dozen of the 50+ show up when using LOR

Something isn't adding up.

If the 50+ sequences are in your default LOR directory, then the Sequence Editor should see them. LOR won't see anything outside of the default directory from the Sequence Editor, unless you navigate to them. Thus if you have any sequences outside of the default, then you have to navigate to them via the dialog/file explorer that comes up when you hit "open."

The other option is that when you copied the files from one machine to the other, the permissions went astray, and LOR can't see them in their default directory. Try double clicking one that's not showing up in the Sequence Editor, and report back what happens.