Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report - Preview Design Background Image - Invalid Parameter (Resolved)

JeffBlan

LOR Beta 6.0.4, Windows 10, Sequencer

I'm in one of my Halloween Sequences and I choose the Preview Design window. Everything looks fine. I exit Preview Design out without making any changes.

I open one of my Christmas Sequences and I choose the Preview Design window. Everything looks fine again. I exit Preview Design without making any changes.

I go back to the Halloween Sequence, both are still loaded in the Sequencer, when I Preview design again, I get an error "Invalid Parameter" and my image is no longer displayed. I get same error if I try to reset the background image.

If I exit all the way out of the Sequencer, I can get back into the Halloween Sequence and go to the Preview Design, it shows the background image with no error.

Edited by JeffBlan

I’ve seen that numerous times and have reported it. Hint, till they fix it, just insure only one preview is open in the sequencer at any one time. Do not load a Christmas and Halloween sequences if they use different sequences 

• The title was changed to Bug Report - Preview Design Background Image - Invalid Parameter (Resolved)