Light-O-Rama Forums

Motion Effect Row order and numbering system

wicket82

I just noticed this morning that the order of the motion effect rows for my singing bulbs have changed. While this doesn't effect the current sequencing of them, it will effect the future sequencing of them. I am having to go through each sequence and re-order every effect row (13 for each bulb and 4 bulbs for the show). I changed the preview so new songs should be ok (hopefully). I am using the  Boscoyo singing faces and I sequence them in XLights and then import them into LOR. So the order of the effects does matter in this case as it won't import correct. It also effects my mega tree singing face order (not as big of a deal since this is not importing from XLights). I am pretty sure it has to do with new Background and Foreground features in S6. I just wish there was a way to keep Foreground at the top AND have the numbering system start at Effect 01 and go in ascending order (01, 02, 03, etc). Hopefully this will be fixed soon. While it may not be a big deal to most, the Motion Effect Rows order and numbering system are backwards in my mind. No matter what I try to do, I can't make it look and act like it was in S5.