Light-O-Rama Forums

S6 and Superstar

jwblazek

I recall some things being mentioned during the zoom meeting this week about S6 Beta and Superstar.  I am moving my S4 sequences over and adding more props at the same time. Some use SS, and I can sequence in SS, close the SS window, the sequence window show's something added, but noting is displayed (for SS) during playback

Is this normal for now? If I continue using S6, will this be available when released and/or can O open my S6 sequence in S5 with the above noted anomaly, and will it work properly?

you should get a Filled in Motion Effect Row after you "OK" the SS add to the sequence...

I do get a filled in motion effect row after I hit OK. Motions I filled in using effects generator work, SS effects work in SS visualizer / preview screen but SS effects do not work in sequence

Try going into S6 control panel - License - and re-register.. You may be pulling SS up in demo mode...

Trying to figure out the process for Auto Sequence for singing coro props - Added into S6, but no How To - I get a popup dialog message box - Cant detect prop type - then message gets cut off...

Image065.jpg

Edited by Jimehc

Thanks Jim

Tried reregistering, restarted LOR S6, same thing. Downloading S6.0.4 beta now

Installed 6.0.4 beta. interestingly, Kaspersky once again came up with a warning, Detected: PDM:Trojan.Win32Generic

Had Kaspersky elimnate the trojan and reinstalled.

Has same issue with SS effects, shows in SS window but not in sequnce playback window

Re-registered again, same issue

First guess is that it is a false trojan detection and the file or files you are deleting is the cause of it not working..

On 7/9/2022 at 4:37 PM, jwblazek said:

Installed 6.0.4 beta. interestingly, Kaspersky once again came up with a warning, Detected: PDM:Trojan.Win32Generic

Had Kaspersky elimnate the trojan and reinstalled.

Has same issue with SS effects, shows in SS window but not in sequnce playback window

Re-registered again, same issue

In the Sequencer menu, if you select Help > Register or Upgrade Light-O-Rama, what does it say about your SuperStar license?

Light-O-Rama License Registration
You are currently licensed for the Pro Edition with SuperStar XX_CCR.