Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report- Sequencer Previews Getting Messed Up

dgrant

It appears its disregarding the existing Previews, that worked just fine in S5, instead assigning a new one to each sequence, imported from that same sequence. Using the Edit pulldown for Assign a Different Preview, re-selecting the original preview, then more problems occur. I'm seeing it's partially caused by the background image we use, which now seems to have an error when trying to select it again. Simple jpg file but I have to make a copy of it, rename it and then it accepts it. Of course, everything is messed up and it appears to duplicate all of the props, therefore removal of the duplicates, then I found channelization changed for example on a matrix when it was exactly right before.

My quick test here at work did not see that as a problem.  Will work on it in more detail tonight.

This could also be related to having more than one sequence open at the same time within the sequencer. Does not seem to be an issue when just one sequence at a time is edited. It was not a problem with S5 having multiple sequences open at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...