Light-O-Rama Forums

Feature Request - Use Dimming Curves in "Test Preview"

Steven

I just tested this new feature:

·Previously, setting a dimming curve in Prop Definition only applied to ELOR and DMX networks. They now also work on regular LOR networks (not enhanced).

It works as described in the Sequencer and while playing shows. Thank you, Light-O-Rama!

However, it would be nice if the dimming curve would also work when using the "Test Preview" tab in the "Test Lights" window of the Control Panel.

LOR Regular network 57.6K

USB485B

CTB16PC V1

Light-O-Rama Control Panel (64-bit)
Version 6.0.0 (BETA)
Copyright 2022 Light-O-Rama, Inc.
Pro Edition
Registered to: Steven Schoch

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Intel® HD Graphics 530

If you read the S6 Beta testing disclaimer you would have read it was not to be used as a feature request. They are trying to work out bugs first, I imagine feature requests will be appreciated later once it is as stable as possible.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Beta "Feature Request"
Post Title Requirement: "Feature Request - {Summary}"

What is a feature request? Something you think would be cool for us to add to the software, but the software does work without it.

Feature requests made during Beta testing are NOT GUARENTEED TO BE INCORPORATED IN ANY PRODUCTION RELEASE OF S6.

Feature requests made via the forums will be read by the developers, but may not be responded to since the focus of Beta testing is correcting bugs. All "feature requests" will be evaluated and sorted into four categories internally by the Light-O-Rama staff. (Please do not suggest to us which category you think your feature request falls in.) We will not comment in the forums about when/if your feature request may be incorporated.