NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
Intel® HD Graphics 530

I am using 3 monitors.

Display 1: 3840 x 2160 Mag 250% Landscape

Display 2 1920 x 1080 Mag 100% Landscape

Display 3 1920 x 1080 Mag 100% Landscape

the displays are set to extend desktop to this display

They are set up Display 2, Display 3, Display 1

Sequencer Set up. Float playback window on Display 2. Sequencer on Display 3. Control panel is on Display 1. 

Issue 1. When I open sequencer the text on the menu screens are non readable when set compact and barely readable when set large. The formating of cell height etc.  I had on the sequences in 5.0 is lost. Cell lables below the menu items does not appear to scale correctly.   The grid appears collapsed (not spaced correctly). I updated my drivers for windows and dell. This did not fix the problem. The control panel menu text is very readable (on all displays). 

Issue 2. (Image file attached) When I load a new sequence the beat wizard never completely loads. I am able to exit it, but I am not able to set up beats.

Beta 6-0 screen capture 2.jpg

I like it - someone else who makes use of multiple monitors!  I have four 24 inch monitors here (three landscape, and one portrait).  However I have not loaded S6 on this computer because there is an issue with SuperStar and I do almost all of my sequencing in SuperStar.  And because of a video card issue I can't run Sequencer on my server that does have S6 and is successfully running my 4th of July show.  I do have 2 monitors on a computer at work and it does have S6.  I did not notice the issue your are reporting last week, but I will check on it when I am next in the office on Wednesday.

• The title was changed to Bug Report - Unable to make new sequence / sequence text doesn't appear correct