Light-O-Rama Forums

Bug Report - Beta SuperStar Licensing (Resolved)

Steven

The Beta test web page says:

The following sentence explains that the Beta version of S6 is free to all Light-O-Rama license holders, but once the Beta expires, you will need to purchase a Major Release Upgrade in order to use the official version of S6.

However, that doesn't appear to apply to SuperStar. When launching SuperStar v6.0.0, it says it is in demo mode. I modified a SS sequence, but as it predicted, the SuperStar portion would not play from the Sequencer.

Light-O-Rama Control Panel (64-bit)
Version 6.0.0 (BETA)
Copyright 2022 Light-O-Rama, Inc.
Pro Edition
Registered to: Steven Schoch

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Intel® HD Graphics 530

I just tried to create a new musical sequence using Superstar, until I trimmed the preview under the 400x400 size I got the normal dialog errors. Once I got t sized, I tried to run an Instant sequence. It ran fine as expected, however it would not display in preview. How can I beta test functionality within Superstar if I can't see if anything is working? If this is the case until it goes live, how do I downgrade? (just uninstall?)

Windows 10 64bit

Ligthorama 6.02

Superstar 320ccr

36 minutes ago, macalaska said:

I just tried to create a new musical sequence using Superstar, until I trimmed the preview under the 400x400 size I got the normal dialog errors. Once I got t sized, I tried to run an Instant sequence. It ran fine as expected, however it would not display in preview. How can I beta test functionality within Superstar if I can't see if anything is working? If this is the case until it goes live, how do I downgrade? (just uninstall?)

Windows 10 64bit

Ligthorama 6.02

Superstar 320ccr

First go to the License page in the Control Panel and click Register. It should succeed as long as you have renewed your LOR license within the last 5 years. After that, you should be able to insert SuperStar effects into the Sequencer.

Matt

1 hour ago, MattBrown said:

First go to the License page in the Control Panel and click Register. It should succeed as long as you have renewed your LOR license within the last 5 years. After that, you should be able to insert SuperStar effects into the Sequencer.

Fixed in version 6.0.2!

• The title was changed to Bug Report - Beta SuperStar Licensing (Resolved)
  • The topic was locked