Light-O-Rama Forums

Motion Effect Row has white crosshatch pattern

wicket82

When I created a new prop and add Motion effect rows, the rows by the prop name and the first dropdown have the white crosshatch pattern. You actually have to open the Motion effect dropdown to be able to add any motion effects. Not sure if this is the new design or what but it "clutters" the sequencer by having all the white crosshatch patterns for every new prop.

Also when adding new motion effect rows, it starts naming at Effect 2 and not Effect 1 like in S5.

Edit: Another thing on my imported sequence, all the props have a motion effect row on them. Even the AC props. I know you could just right click and remove motion effect rows in the past. I don't see that option now.

Testing on Win 11 Pro 64-BIT i7-8700

Edited by wicket82

I don't have an issue with motion effect rows. It just puts the white crosshatch on the row next to the prop name and then the next row down which it names Motion Effect. Trying to attach a screenshot. I even imported one of last years songs and it put the crosshatch on the existing props. Uploading a picture of it. 

LOR Motion Effect Rows 3.jpg

I went back and installed S5.6.8 Pro on the computer I had S6 Beta installed on. The crosshatch lines are still in the saved sequence with no way to delete them. It shows for all my AC props and all my Pixel props. I also went and opened another sequence I created in S5 (first time opening it on this PC and has never been opened in S6 before) and it added the crosshatch marks to that sequence as well. So it may not be an issue with S6. It may be this computer (has never had LOR installed before I installed the BETA yesterday. Not sure what sure the deal is. Can't delete any of them. Guess since it's not on my sequencing PC it won't be an issue. 

Those Crosshatch lines appear when there is not motion effect row - In your case the Pixel Tree & the Motion Effects (Group) does not have a Motion Effect Row assigned to it... Open the "Pixel Tree" and add a Motion Effect, the crosshatch will disappear.... But what you are seeing is normal..

In my case - I only have assigned a Motion Effect Row to the Arch Group - not each Arch

Image062.jpg

This only happens on my Pc at work (which I will not be using for sequencing or anything for LOR actually). I’m only using it just check out the software. I understand normally it’s because there are no motion effect rows. However there are motion effect rows for the pixel props. I do not see a way to remove the crosshatch pattern. There are even on my AC props which have never had motion effects. Even adding them to those, the crosshatch still stays there. It did it when I create a new sequence or open an existing sequence that is setup correctly. It’s wired but it’s only on that computer so not too worried about it. My actual sequencing PC looks right and doesn’t do that.