Light-O-Rama Forums

How Many Sequences Do You Have/Run?

dgrant

I've been completing my sequences for the coming season, both Halloween and Christmas. Turns out, I've got 50 sequences for Christmas. I do not know the total time flow for that many but just the shear number has me thinking to run two different shows, one show every other night. Adding in there are the individual sequences that must be run several times each night due to popularity...such as Frozen. Thoughts, ideas, comments?

I have a total of 59 songs of which about 45 are in the main MIIP rotation. The remainder, rock and less christmassy songs go in the vote in only section so anyone wishing to listen to them can play them, and they get quite a few plays. Anyone with a phone can play any song in the main or vote in sections.

I add a few new songs every year, and never retire any. I just update them all with the latest additions. There's too much work in a sequence to just cast aside IMO.

• Like 2

I need to evaluate Phil's approach, I've toyed with starting to use MIIP, but have never pulled the trigger. 

Seems maybe I should look at this MIIP too. First I need to find his website. (Itsmebobo). I've got it booked marked somewhere.

I just found it.

Edited by dgrant