Light-O-Rama Forums

New LOR Hardware Coming?

dgrant

I think I heard or I was told that LOR is coming out with new hardware this year. No, I cannot verify this as fact but hoping others have heard something or details? Someone also mentioned a new S6 version of the software too? I'd like to see an upgrade for the Pixcon16 into something with a whole lot more channels and expandable such as the Falcon. Also wouldn't mind seeing a new ELL with the higher network speeds and security built in to mitigate signal interference. Thoughts, ideas?

Light-O-Rama

March 12

2022 is the 20th anniversary of Light-O-Rama's incorporation as a company!

To celebrate, we're going to be releasing multiple new products and software features this season. The first big reveal of the year will be announced and demoed in person at the Florida Mega Mini

Since I cannot go to it, what is the actual date of this event. Obviously its not last month and its past 4/12 already so maybe 5/12?

Never mind, I found it. went from last of March to beginning of April this year. So its done. I have to wonder what LOR showed?

Edited by dgrant

11 minutes ago, dgrant said:

Since I cannot go to it, what is the actual date of this event. Obviously its not last month and its past 4/12 already so maybe 5/12?

Never mind, I found it. went from last of March to beginning of April this year. So its done. I have to wonder what LOR showed?

Its been posted. S6 and the ability to control with your smart device.

According to other information that has been published they will be reveling stuff throughout the year. I imagine we may learn more at the Christmas Expo.

Facebook

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked