Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie16 170 pixels per port in prop preview

Bwidi

My understanding is my Pixie16 can run 170 pixels per port at 30% power. When I add a Pixie16 to my preview I am only allowed 50 or 100 pixels per port. What am I missing? Also, for those of you that are pros and willing to help out a novice I could use some more personalized tutorials (I'd be happy to pay for that help.). I do a large walk through commercial display and we set up things a bit differently than most or all of the people on here. We do things like long walk through tunnels, tree wrapping 50-90' trees, a plexiglass dance floor and other stuff like that. It has made my learning curve a bit steeper than most and I've had to step away from the computer dozens of times because I just don't have the technical ability. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

3 hours ago, Bwidi said:

My understanding is my Pixie16 can run 170 pixels per port at 30% power. When I add a Pixie16 to my preview I am only allowed 50 or 100 pixels per port. What am I missing? Also, for those of you that are pros and willing to help out a novice I could use some more personalized tutorials (I'd be happy to pay for that help.). I do a large walk through commercial display and we set up things a bit differently than most or all of the people on here. We do things like long walk through tunnels, tree wrapping 50-90' trees, a plexiglass dance floor and other stuff like that. It has made my learning curve a bit steeper than most and I've had to step away from the computer dozens of times because I just don't have the technical ability. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

While adding to your Preview, add as a prop(s) and not a device.

Select a predefined prop(s) or a custom prop(s).

JR