Light-O-Rama Forums

cosmic color ribbon cr 150D

sysco

i have a total of 33 ccr ribbions in my display OUTlines my house  each one has it's own   controller  these are 6803's old style Data, CLOCK, Ground, POWER still good  is there a way i can put these in the preview S5-5.6.6 without doing each one by itself or would i have to buy 2 pixie 16 boards and go that route $$$$$$  thank you 

Well, for starters, if you have them in an S4 Visualization, you can import the S4 Visualization file into the S5 Preview Editor and almost by magic, they will be there.

If you don't have them in an S4 Visualization, you are going to have to build them.  Depending on what you want to do, you can build them as 33 separate props, all as one single prop, or most likely something in between.  In any of those cases, it's pretty easy to build them from scratch.  Not going to get into all the steps because there are just too many variations to type up every possibility.

i was thinking of building them one by one  using unattached string in the drop down box would that work,  like you said one prop 33 ccr's  will have a look thank you for your reply