Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I add Video

rescues54

I am interested in adding Video to my sequences, however I am unclear of how to do so. I have 4.1.4 and am willing to upgrade if necessary, but have no idea where to start or how to do so. Looking for any advice, help, etc. Thank you

Use your video as the sequence media file and create the sequencing to the audio in the video. Full screen video playback is included with the Advanced license and above. Search Video in the help file. You might have to experiment with the video format.

I am experimenting with this for some of my sequences for next season (although I guess it would now be considered THIS season!). So far (with an Advanced License, if that matters), I created a new sequence with the video as the media file (as noted above), assigned my existing Preview and then opened the original sequence and copied and pasted the entire sequence into the new video sequence. Depending on the video and when the actual song started within it, a couple required minor adjustments to sync up, but it was really easy to select the entire sequence and nudge it into place.

Don't make it harder than it is!