Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence not in show editor

cjjr

adding a pixel tree, purchased sequences from LOR, added 4 of them but one of them does not show in sequences in show editor but it is in sequences in sequence editor. After adding it would save other sequence in a new S5 file and I can see other sequences but not this one? 

Edited by cjjr

I know in older versions of the software the Simple Show Builder (SSB) would only look in one directory. No ability to change it. New versions seem to allow you to change the directory you are looking in when using the SSB.

If you can pull it up as a Sequence in the Sequencer, then it's going to be available, somewhere, for the SSB. Make 100%, no 200% sure that the file is exactly where you think it is. It might be in a slightly different location than you think it is.

I thought maybe the sequences did not load right, so removed from file and reloaded. All are rtg files and added motion pack. but after reloading, it saves as protected file in S5, but when I go to show editor they do not show up and you have to have the lorprot file to run with motion pack as the lms file does not have motion pack,   Any Help?????

1 hour ago, cjjr said:

I thought maybe the sequences did not load right, so removed from file and reloaded. All are rtg files and added motion pack. but after reloading, it saves as protected file in S5, but when I go to show editor they do not show up and you have to have the lorprot file to run with motion pack as the lms file does not have motion pack,   Any Help?????

If you have a base sequence (a must to use a MP) you must first use the HUB to merge the 2. Do not use the Base/ MP merged sequence and the MP only sequence in the show, it may cause problems.

JR

all sequences were merged in hub, files are saved as lorprot and can be played in sequencer, but files do not show in show editor???? You can open different tabs, all sequences, S5, etc. but the new sequences that S5 saved as lorprot are not seen in any file in the show editor

1 hour ago, cjjr said:

all sequences were merged in hub, files are saved as lorprot and can be played in sequencer, but files do not show in show editor???? You can open different tabs, all sequences, S5, etc. but the new sequences that S5 saved as lorprot are not seen in any file in the show editor

If you are not doing so, along with everyone else that may read this really need to keep all files in the default file folders where LOR expects to find them. Makes things a lot less complicated.

Are you sure you are clicking on the "musical" tab while trying to build the show? If you are clicking on the wrong tab you will not find the file. 

JR

2 hours ago, cjjr said:

Can you do me a favor? Open the show builder, and when you get to the screen where you can't find the sequences, take a screenshot.

• The topic was locked