Light-O-Rama Forums

Using a N4-G4, my music is starting to play 4-5 seconds before the pixel lights come on

Gmitch

After my show loops, when each each sequence begins, the music starts to play on que but it's about 4-5 seconds before the pixel lights come on. Weirdly, when the pixel lights finally come on they are on que with the music. I just can't figure out why each sequence has a 4-5 delay before the pixel lights come on.  Here is the configuration of each of my N4-G4 networks:

ELOR Network 1: I have my two talking trees (Zuzu and Ralphie) daisy chained to a pixie 8 controller and a pixie 16 controller, and I have a 50ft cat5 from this group that needed a splitter so I could add another 25ft cat5 so it could reach my director.(approx. 2100 pixels)

ELOR Network 3: has a pixie 8 controller daisy chained to a pixie 16 controller, daisy chained to a pixcon16, daisy chained to a flood controller, and and I have a 50ft cat5 from this group that needed a splitter so I could add another 25ft cat5 so it could reach my director.(approx. 1700 pixels)

ELOR Network2: My AC controller is on a network by itself with a 50ft cat5 that needed a splitter so I could add another 10ft cat5 so it could reach my director.(approx. 800 incandescent lights)

ELOR Network 4: pixie 16 controller (approx. 1400 pixels)

Is this something that we can troubleshoot?

When each each sequence begins, the music starts to play on que but it's about 4-5 seconds before the pixel lights come on, the delay is especially noticeable when ZuZu and Ralphie are at the beginning of a sequence. Weirdly, when the pixel lights finally come on they are on que with the music. I just can't figure out why each sequence has a 4-5 delay before the pixel lights come on.  I've read the manual and can't find a section on troubleshooting or resetting the director. Here is the configuration of each of my N4-G4 networks if this helps with diagnosing:

ELOR Network 1: I have my two talking trees (Zuzu and Ralphie) daisy chained to a pixie 8 controller and a pixie 16 controller, and I have a 50ft cat5 from this group that needed a splitter so I could add another 25ft cat5 so it could reach my director.(approx. 2100 pixels...as of earlier today it use to be 3400 pixels)

ELOR Network 3: has a pixie 8 controller daisy chained to a pixie 16 controller, daisy chained to a pixcon16, daisy chained to a flood controller, and and I have a 50ft cat5 from this group that needed a splitter so I could add another 25ft cat5 so it could reach my director.(approx. 1700 pixels)

ELOR Network2: My AC controller is on a network by itself with a 50ft cat5 that needed a splitter so I could add another 10ft cat5 so it could reach my director.(approx. 800 incandescent lights)

ELOR Network 4: pixie 16 controller (approx. 1400 pixels)

Is this something that we can troubleshoot?