Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR's and RTG programs

glennsgarage

Dumb guy in the room here, how or can I have my CCR's work with RTG sequences with the motion pack for the tree?  I have 5 of the CR150D and I am lost if I can make them work with the RTG sequences?  Thank you in advance for any help!

If you buy the RTG sequence you will have to get creative. Meaning using the windows, floods or another prop unit ID from the RTG and either assign your controller to that however you will only have a small portion of lights.

Best to have YCM when adding props that are not the same as the RTG.

Then you can copy paste the sequence in to your own preview or add your controller to the YCM sequence.

JR

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I have CCRs and RTG sequences, and I have always wonder why hasn't LOR incorporated at least one CCR into the RTG sequences. It would be so helpful to all of us out here who can't afford to purchase the YCM sequences but have CCRs.

LOR I am begging please include one CCR into your RTG sequences for us. I will be willing to pay a couple more dollars but I can't afford another $25 per sequence.

I believe it might also increase CCR sales -:)

Cheers

Ron

Edited by bajantechie

Coming in October (sometime) all the New Sequences will include RGB sequencing and will all be in the YCM format..

And most Pixel Tree "Only" Sequences available for purchase are $30-$50 each

Edited by Jimehc

Jimehc,

Sounds good for those who can afford them. I will wait and see how RGBPlus plays out.

I already purchase so many RTG sequences I would hate to have to start from scratch in order to have a CCR included, but I guess I am stuck in a legacy world. RGBPlus it is...

Cheers

Ron

23 hours ago, bajantechie said:

Hello,

I have CCRs and RTG sequences, and I have always wonder why hasn't LOR incorporated at least one CCR into the RTG sequences. It would be so helpful to all of us out here who can't afford to purchase the YCM sequences but have CCRs.

LOR I am begging please include one CCR into your RTG sequences for us. I will be willing to pay a couple more dollars but I can't afford another $25 per sequence.

I believe it might also increase CCR sales -:)

Cheers

Ron

Just putting this out there. If your ccr controller is a Pixie2/4/8/16 you will have to have at least software version 4.4.0. You are showing 4.3.14. 

JR

• The topic was locked