Light-O-Rama Forums

Motion pak - smiling faces - Pixie tree

tbrunt

Hi

I have one of the pixel trees the comes with 8x50 smart rgb and a pixie 8 controller.

The tree never did much for us and I am trying to retask it into the smiling faces.

Does anyone know if the motion paks can be modified to recognize half a pixie 8? The smiling faces come with 2x100 strands, but the pixie has 8x50 so I am trying to run 2 faces off of one controller.

22 minutes ago, tbrunt said:

Hi

I have one of the pixel trees the comes with 8x50 smart rgb and a pixie 8 controller.

The tree never did much for us and I am trying to retask it into the smiling faces.

Does anyone know if the motion paks can be modified to recognize half a pixie 8? The smiling faces come with 2x100 strands, but the pixie has 8x50 so I am trying to run 2 faces off of one controller.

Short answer, no.

The pixie2s that run the faces are internally configured for those controllers. The Tree is 100% different.

Your best bet would be to figure out SuperStar and auto face sequencing and add it to your tree.

JR

I can't comment on what you were asking about; but in connection with dibblejr's comment -- I have a 10x50 CCR matrix on my roof and I've used super star to create singing faces on it and it works quite nicely.

• The topic was locked