Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602W with CTB-16D blue board

Matt504

I just managed to inherit a small show.  Anyway, someone tried to "fix" a issue with the wiring between the controller and the lights, by disassembling said controller and removing every wire from the board.  I reattached all the plugs for the 16 channels, however I'm not sure how to wire the power from the 2 plugs to the switch,  fuses and the unit.

See pictures for what I am left with for wire.  The two sets of wires in the controller are the feeds in, the four pieces were loose in with the other wires.  I'm just not sure where to attach them.

Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_4370.jpeg

IMG_4371.jpeg

The Black wire from the power cords go to the tip end of the fuse holder

The other fuse holder terminal goes to the Switch.

I think the other terminal (same side) goes to the center terminals near the white square  (the label may give a clue as to which) 

The White goes to the bus bar.  The Green wire go to the screw with the others.

BE SURE to keep the set of wires to the same bank

The board has a "INPUT" for HOT and NEUTRAL just to the left and the right of the neutrals for all the channels in the center of the board.  So I would land the hot off the switch their, correct?

1 hour ago, Matt504 said:

The board has a "INPUT" for HOT and NEUTRAL just to the left and the right of the neutrals for all the channels in the center of the board.  So I would land the hot off the switch their, correct?

I would say Yes.  I chose to Fuse Firs then switch, but either way works. Just make sure the side closest the Feed is the tip of the fuse (safety, so color is not energised when cap is removed)