Light-O-Rama Forums

Just One More Week

mmais68569

Till lights on this will be my first year useing LOR & can not wait. I have done a few test runs as I add more decoratins & everything is working right. Tommarow my son will help me put up my 20' mega tree with 4800 lights.

Mike

my first year with LOR, having to rethink alot of my stuff...and buy more ext. cords..coming up about 5-6ft short alot. but it will be worth it, can't wait. didnt get started until week after halloween, had to get the haunted house stuff down (worked for local house at a dinosaur themed park- started building that the end of august!!) and put away, well at least into the gargage for now. hope to turn lights on at thanksgiving.

My 1st year also. I really thought I had bitten off more than I could chew, however perserverance has won out.

All the lights are up and everything is working (so far).

Back in August I fried a triac :shock: and had to send the controller card to LOR for repair. I'm sure they're swamped this time of year, but they just now sent it back and it's scheduled to arrive Monday (11/24). Once that's plugged in I'll have all 176 channels working and ready for lights on Thursday. Can't wait!!

Robin wrote:

I may be finished Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Hoping your done by Dec 11....Making a trek down there to see your display.:]....but had to tell the parents I was coming to see them.