Light-O-Rama Forums

Done Hair Pulling.

cbelt4

Last year I had a Firmware issue the Matt helped me with along with how to bring my Sequences over to S5. Well. In march everything was working All of my sequences had all the right Props assigned and even had a spot for my inflatables working " well sort of."

I always begin my light parade in October. so I have plenty of time of time for errors in my lights. So I opened my spiffy S5 Pro and I opened my favorite time of the year 3 ( he 3 stands for 3 years of tweaking this cutting that and adding on like pixel tree and this year RGB floods )

Well I get ready in November to run my first S5 show. and low and behold the sequencer says that more than half of my props are mismatched. I have attached a preview of my issue. this is not what Matt and I did this is an S5 issue. It has changed the format of every one of my sequences and no its not just one but 11 of my hard work and dedication to my show. I had a template with s4. I cant even find it now so...... any one? BTW I have 64 individual props along with my pixel tree and my RGB floods

lor mismsatched.jpg

The first thing that comes to mind is the preview itself. Note the date of the preview you are showing. You can tell it to assign the sequence back to the preview you were using when it was working