Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for help

Eric1971

VideoCapture_20211126-152027.thumb.jpg.cf5d873259b19159d905719321c07f16.jpgI'm looking into getting the $600 starter kit and I want to know what the limitations are. I need to grasp an understanding of the system. I'm looking for someone that would be willing to have a conversation with me to help me see if the system will be enough for what I want to do. I currently have a simple 4 channel plug and play system that automatically turns on/off sets of lights to pre programmed sequences. Have been looking into this for a few years and just got some questions that would be better answered over the phone with someone that doesn't mind helping me out with knowledge.  If you are interested please contact me at dogle1971@yahoo.com and we can go from there. I promise I am not a bot or trying to sell anything. Will ask nothing of you except to help me understand thus. Thank you for your time.

Eric Ogle

I am willing to help anyone who needs it.

Could you please send me a link to my Private Message of the kit you are looking at?

JR

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 12:00 AM, dibblejr said:

I am willing to help anyone who needs it.

Could you please send me a link to my Private Message of the kit you are looking at?

JR

Sent you a message. 

• 8 months later...