Light-O-Rama Forums

Show starts fine, then slowly starts to skip songs and sound garbled

tvweather62

Hi there.

I have the Showtime controller. Two boxes, been using the same sequences for 4 years. I didn't add any new lights this year.

The show starts fine, then after about 7 or 8 songs it starts to skip songs, sound "garbled" and cause general performance issues.

If I reboot, it works fine again until it does it again.  Any ideas?  I thought maybe a bad card, but thought I'd check with the experts first.

Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, tvweather62 said:

Hi there.

I have the Showtime controller. Two boxes, been using the same sequences for 4 years. I didn't add any new lights this year.

The show starts fine, then after about 7 or 8 songs it starts to skip songs, sound "garbled" and cause general performance issues.

If I reboot, it works fine again until it does it again.  Any ideas?  I thought maybe a bad card, but thought I'd check with the experts first.

Thanks!!!

Whats running in the background. Turn off anti virus and dont forget pesky Windows Defender is there too. Turn off auto update,

JR

Pull your Ethernet cable/Turn off WiFi if you are not using E1.31 as well Windows does a lot of stuff in the background to get READY for an update.