Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights work in HU, but not when running in sequencer.

SantaLudy

When operate the sequencer, none of my Reg network lights work.  My other Networks work fine.  The Reg network has all of my regular controllers attached.  When I run in HU, they work.  When I run in sequencer, they do not.  

Things that I have checked:

1.  Network Preferences set to Reg in all the Prop Definitions with the lights

2.  Control Panel is open

3.  The box in "Control Lights" is checked and the yellow bulb shows in bottom right of screen

4.  I am using S5 Sequencer v5.5.1 Pro

4.  Please HELP me figure this out.  

what is the network speed on the reg network and the generation of controllers?

Enhanced or NON enhanced?

Edited by TheSignGuy

@SantaLudy I don't have the software in front of me, but is it possible the network preference was changed in the preview, but not where each prop is listed in the sequence? I can't remember if changing them in one place updates it in the preview.

@SantaLudy Also, in the tab that let's you click control lights, make sure both networks are selected as being able to be controlled. When I first split mine into two networks, it naturally only had one network set to control lights. 

What an amazing thing.  When i looked unto Control Lights, they were not checked.  Now they are.  WOW.  Lights on.  Hmmmm.  I did not change anything.  I guess it was your magic through the message that changed it.  Thanks my friend for your response.  Not sure what happened, but i'm sure it was your help that cured my problem.  

2 hours ago, SantaLudy said:

What an amazing thing.  When i looked unto Control Lights, they were not checked.  Now they are.  WOW.  Lights on.  Hmmmm.  I did not change anything.  I guess it was your magic through the message that changed it.  Thanks my friend for your response.  Not sure what happened, but i'm sure it was your help that cured my problem.  

As I recall, if the Sequencer does not find the USB adapters at startup, it defaults to those networks off in the Control Lights tab.

• The topic was locked