Light-O-Rama Forums

Bumper "music"

Winn Family Wonderland

Is there a way to create like bumper music between shows? I was thinking of like recording my kids saying different holiday greetings between each light show. Any  help would be appreciated.

You said "between shows".

Create whatever audio files you want using whatever recorder you have.  You can edit audio files using whatever audio editing program you have - many of us use Audacity.  Make sure to save the resulting files as constant bit rate rather than variable bitrate.  Then create one or more sequences using those audio file or files.  Build a show with that sequence or sequences and schedule that show between your normal shows.

However if you really meant between songs, the first part is the same as described above, but instead of creating a new show, add your new sequence or sequences to your normal show.

In Light-O-Rama terms, you couldn't have anything running outside of a "Show" unless you were manually playing it from your computer (with Shows disabled.)

You could add sequences to your current shows if your kids saying the holiday greetings (easiest) OR create a show with just those sequences and schedule that show to run in between other shows (much more work.)

4 minutes ago, LaughsBrightly said:

If you would rather buy bumpers these guys are great - Voiceovers For Your Christmas Display - Demented Elf Productions

I have been using the Demented Elf for years, both for announcements during my show and also non-show hours music.  Highly recommended.

• The topic was locked