Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16 channel seq

ConleyHouse

Just getting started, i know super late in the game, looking for any sequences to learn how to work all the stuff and actually have a show because i realize now that as much time as i thought i needed to dedicate to making a show ( which was hours ) has doubled into days since its all new to me. 

ANY christmas sequences would be much appreciated, as i have tried to purchase some online and the people selling have not sent them to me :( 

email: Shannonsim@live.com

14 hours ago, NV1985 said:

I will send you some of my old ones when I get home later today :) 

I would love a copy as well, as I am a newbie as well thank you. "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

davidnvelma_vasquez@yahoo.com

9 hours ago, david vasquez said:

I would love a copy as well, as I am a newbie as well thank you. "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

davidnvelma_vasquez@yahoo.com

What is your setup like? Do you have say between a 8 - 16 channel mega tree?  I am lean towards being a smooth sequencer more than a flash sequencer where my house blinks fast. Some songs do blink for sure. However I doing have my house lights flash, or my bushes flash anymore. Just my pint size 12 AC channel tree, the 11 mini trees, & my 3 Pixel arches dance.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still sharing sequences, I would like a copy please. It's my first Christmas. So far I only have 16 channels and the MP3 mini director. Thanks.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

mostlyharmless@ratcs.com

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2021 at 9:11 AM, NV1985 said:

Mind if I snag those too? I have 32 Channels 

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2021 at 12:11 PM, NV1985 said:

Can you send them to me too? I promise not to sell or repost.

aud_135@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I’m having to start new computer crashed had to get a new one lost my sequences ugh! Have 32 channel 2 16 control boxes. I would appreciate anyone’s help. Of all you have is 16 I could make that work too. All is appreciated and super thanks in advance. Conagra2022@gmail.com. Merry Christmas early. 

• The topic was locked