Light-O-Rama Forums

No Audio When Show is Enabled-S5/Win10

phil.parsons85

I have all the audio I need both with the laptop speakers and headphones while editing my sequences.  But when I enable my show, I have nothing.  I opened my audio mixing just to be sure.  All other audio works like Youtube and music played on the laptop.  My current LOR version is 5.6.6.  Laptop is a brand new Lenovo Legion running Windows 10.  No erros within the CP.  I searched this topic before posting as well.

Edited by phil.parsons85

11 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Disable shows is the easy fix here. While playing a show I do not edit sequences. Just reenable it when finished.

JR

I'm not editing while the show is enabled.  I was saying when I am editing, the audio on the laptop audio works normal.  But not when I have my show enabled.  With and without having the AUX cable plugged in.

This has been fixed.  I shutdown the laptop last night and it started working when I tested it about an hour ago.  I did perform a reboot last night though...  Also, I found out with Windows 10, I have to right-click on the sound icon in the tray and select volume mixer then click the drop down on the device to select headphones each time the aux cord is plugged into the laptop.