Light-O-Rama Forums

Migrating existing pixel data from sequence downloads in PE

bubba8712

Hi, I have existing sequences that used to play from SE on my pixels but today they don't. Its been a number of years, and I don't remember if I ever saw these older sequences in my visualizer. They are downloaded and I typically went into them and assigned the usable channels to my lights to get satisfactory results. I can't remember if they I ever saw them in my visualizer. The most recently used sequences, ones I used in 2019 and 2020 shows, were in my sequences folder while all the others were in my downloads folder. I copied and pasted all LOR data to sequences. I can't get them to play pixels from SE or PE but they play ordinary lights on SE via CTB16's...what do I need to do or where do I look. Manual p.# or video? My license level is pro and Im using version 4.4. Thanks. I know it crunch time! Chris

Edited by bubba8712

2 hours ago, bubba8712 said:

Hi, I have existing sequences that used to play from SE on my pixels but today they don't. Its been a number of years, and I don't remember if I ever saw these older sequences in my visualizer. They are downloaded and I typically went into them and assigned the usable channels to my lights to get satisfactory results. I can't remember if they I ever saw them in my visualizer. The most recently used sequences, ones I used in 2019 and 2020 shows, were in my sequences folder while all the others were in my downloads folder. I copied and pasted all LOR data to sequences. I can't get them to play pixels from SE or PE but they play ordinary lights on SE via CTB16's...what do I need to do or where do I look. Manual p.# or video? Thanks. I know it crunch time! Chris

Ive been working on it, looks like the pixel data is just missing(along with plenty of music). How do I sort this out so the boxes aren't red and the channels align.(refer to picture? I set this up but don't remember what I did. It cross references the U.#'s to props and they are each on a different complete universe.

2021-11-15 (1).png

Edited by bubba8712