Light-O-Rama Forums

Instance sequence and images issue

marty h

Hello 

I created and instant sequence in Superstar.  I got all the edits done and added all of the images i wanted.  When I play in superstar it works. 

When I close out Superstar I get this message in the s5 sequencer.   (Effect received from Superstar but cannot be displayed in the sequence.)  

Prior to adding all the images the instance sequence would play in my preview in s5

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Marty

That message indicates that your superstar license does not support the number of channels you are sequencing. When you added the images, did you also add more props?

The addition of more images should not cause that message, but the addition of more little green squares in the sequencing grid is what should normally cause that message.

No I didnt ad any props.  I created the instant sequence.  Did some editing.  Added some pictures and it worked fine in s5 showing all the props and the 16 ccr tree.  So i went back in and started over to add all of the other images.  Got them added and it would play in superstar.  Then when I close it out i get that message in s5 sequencer. 

Im currently licensed for Pro Edition with 16ccr.  

Thanks so much for your help. 

Hmm. Not sure why that would happen. Send me an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I can schedule a time to remote into your computer and see what is happening.